As Charmenko Müzik Organizasyon Inc. (“the Company”), we value the personal data of our customers, product and service suppliers, employees, employee relatives, job applicants, visitors, and other third parties.
We would like to inform you about the personal data protection provisions and how your personal data is processed. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data is processed in our Company with a minimalist approach. Every personal information is collected, stored, and destroyed as soon as possible to the extent required by its legal basis.
The processing, protection, retention, and destruction of personal information within our Company are carried out in accordance with our Personal Data Retention and Destruction Policy. Our employees have received training on personal data management and have undertaken in written to comply with data protection regulations.
Your personal data is processed if it is explicitly stipulated by the law, if it is necessary to process your personal data to perform the agreements we have signed, if it is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations, if it has been made public by the person concerned, if it is necessary to use or protect our rights and if it is necessary to process data for our legitimate interests without causing harm to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or if there is explicit consent from the person concerned.
Information such as identity, communication, personnel, legal action, customer transaction, finance, professional experience, health, family information, visual and auditory records, and physical space security information are processed by our company. We would like to emphasize that we do not collect every data from each individual and process separate data from separate groups of individuals. You can find detailed information in our Clarification Text.
Except for the cases where legally required retention periods apply to your personal data; Your data is erased and destroyed if the relevant legal basis for the processing of your data ceases to exist, if the purpose of the processing of your data ceases to exist, if you withdraw your consent for the processing of your data, if it needs to be erased due to a legal obligation or if you object to the processing of your personal data.
Limited to the necessary purposes, the personal data retained by our Company can be transferred to public institutions and organizations, shareholders, and real or legal entities from whom our Company purchases services. Our Company does not share any personal data with third parties abroad.
If you believe that the Company has your personal data, you can contact our Company to exercise your rights listed below under Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL).
- To learn whether their personal data are processed,
- To request information about it if their personal data have been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- To learn about the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or internationally,
- To request correction if they are incomplete or inaccurate processes of personal data.
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request notification of the requests regarding the correction, deletion, or destruction of personal data to the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result that occurred against the person himself/herself due to processing data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation in case of damages arising from the unlawful processing of personal data.
The applicant shall apply together with the documents that prove his/her identity. In the applications must include name, surname, identity number, place of residence or workplace address; e-mail address, telephone, fax number, if any, and the subject of the request, and if the application is written, a signature. If these documents/information are not included in the application, no positive response shall be given.