As CHARMENKO MÜZİK ORGANİZASYON INC, (referred to as “COMPANY”) we use some technologies (“cookies”) to improve your experience during your use or visit of our http://charmenko.net/ website (“Site”), site extensions, our applications, or all similar online or offline channels that we offer to you in the digital media (All the aforementioned channels will be referred to as the “Media” together).
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK” or “Law”).
Procedure and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred and For What Purpose
Which Cookies Are Used for Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site and applications. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analysing the Site and applications, increasing the performance of the Site and applications. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are searching for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and applications and to provide ease of use. For example, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
Cookies Used on Our Site and Applications
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and applications. Both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit) are used on our site and applications.
The use of certain cookies is necessary for the smooth functioning of our website and applications. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to our website, ensure that your active session continues when you switch from one page to another on our website.
These cookies allow you to personalize the services offered on our website by remembering your preferences and choices on the website and application. For example, it allows us to remember your language selection on our website or the font size you have chosen when reading a text.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies allow the collection of information about your use of social media. For example, cookies can be used to use the information of your Facebook/Twitter accounts to create personalized advertisements or to conduct market research.
Performance and Analytics Cookies
Thanks to these cookies, we can improve your use of our website and applications and the services we provide to you by doing a performance analysis. For example, by using these cookies, we can detect which pages our visitors view the most, whether our site is working properly, and possible problems.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Information on how you can manage your preferences regarding the cookies used in the Media is as follows:
- Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach the general explanation at https://www.aboutcookies.org/. Preferences regarding cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Media.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences about cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- To manage cookies on mobile devices, the settings menu of the mobile device can be used.
- You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law, data owners have the right to do the following;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data have been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing cease to exist, even though it has been processed in accordance with the Law and relevant legislation, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself/herself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems and,
- Demanding the compensation of the damages in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above in person; or by proxy if there is a special power of attorney issued, in writing, or by notary, or to a registered e-mail (KEP) address, or to e-mail address.
|Type of Application
|Contact Information of the Company
|Via Delivering the Form In-Person
|Hüseyinağa Mah. Atıf Yılmaz Cad. İstiklal AVM No: 5/63 Beyoğlu/İstanbul
|Via Registered E-Mail (KEP)
|Via E-Mail Previously Notified to Our Company by You
Your request will be finalized within 30 days and a proper response will be provided. In principle, requests are met free of charge, however, if fulfilling the request caused cost, a fee may be charged by the Company according to the Article 7 of the “Comminuque On The Principles And Procedures For The Request To Data Controller” which is “If the request of the data subject is to be responded in writing, no fee will be charged up to ten pages. 1 Turkish Lira can be charged per page over ten pages. In cases where the request is responded by means of recording medium like CD, flash memory, the fee to be charged by data controller cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.”
Last Update Date: 16.05.2023